Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Nasty Weather--No Problem

The weather today is pretty shitty. It is fairly warm, but windy and rainy--blustery. It didn't matter. I got outside and started working out and actually added 15 minutes to my routine. I can't believe in beginning week 4, I am already outgrowing my workout some. Not that it is easy--it's not. It is tough. I'm soaked in sweat and have to take a few minutes to catch my breath, but I feel better in all aspects of life. I have been sleeping so well for the past few weeks, which has been a welcome change. I'm not as hungry as I have been in the past and I have loads more energy throughout the day. I am quite pleased and proud of myself.

I stayed up late last night for the election results. I also ate crap--cheeseburger and fries--but feel the change I helped elect last night will also translate to change in me. I want good health and I know I can achieve it. It is so wonderful to know that I can do this...yes, I can!

No comments: