Monday, November 3, 2008

It's All Up to Me

I've realized a few things doing these workouts these past three weeks. Mainly, that it is all up to me. Roger is a great support and helps me in all ways possible, but I'm the one who has to get up and do it. And it is just me and a few handweights and my tennis shoes. No trainer, no gym equipment, I took this job on myself and have to turn to myself to continue. I like this power I have over myself. I feel powerful rather than powerless. I can change things. Support from Roger and my parents and anyone else who supports me is just extra fuel. I fuel myself.

Fleetwood Mac songs are too slow and too short. I ended my workout almost 5 minutes early, but lifted weights so I guess it works out.

And my #1 post workout treat is Organic Low Fat Chocolate Milk...the perfect way to refuel...protein, fat, carbs...and it tastes soooooo good! It seems to give me that restart for the rest of the day.

No comments: