Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fucking Weather!!!!!

When I woke up this morning it was thundering and pouring, so I decided to delay my workout. I figured if the rain didn't let up, I'd end up at the gym. But, after a drive up to Trader Joe's in Newport News, the sun was shining bright. I decided to head out the door. Well, after the downpour earlier, the temperature had increased to almost 80, so it was MUGGY!! I took off anyway, and a few blocks away it started getting darker with a breeze; then came rain, light at first, then quite steady, then it stopped and started again a few times. I kept walking and ended even more humid than when I started. I am dripping with sweat and feel quite spent. My walk was much longer than usual, which adds to the need to recover. Well, music, water, chocolate milk and positive words from my husband will do wonders. I can't wait to go out tonight with friends! yeah!

No comments: