Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hot

I wore too much when I worked out. I am hot. It was drizzling, too, so I am also wet. Ick. I feel itchy sweaty and damp. I need a shower, but will wait a few minutes to cool down. Still elated after my weight loss, I did not sit on my laurels (ass), but worked harder than before. I am motivated by my loss to work harder to lose more. My lower back still hurts and I'm a bit concerned for my running day tomorrow. But Aleve and rest should help and get me fired up and ready to go tomorrow.

I think if I missed my workout I would be sad. My student in his persuasive speech said exercise is addictive, and I think I'm an addict. I'm not crazy overboard, but happy and feel good about myself. I am liking the outside more, maybe it will catch up with my love for my inside. I hope so.

No comments: