Monday, October 20, 2008

Walking Therapy

Walking causes such dramatic changes in my mood and my total outlook on life. I enjoy every minute I have on this earth. Relationship issues cause the most emotional grief in my life. I have held on to friendships that were past their prime for the sake of loyalty. I need to start being loyal to myself. That is the key. I know of marriages that have been the same. And dragging things out just makes the inevitable breaks that much worse. I refuse to keep toxic people close to me anymore. Maybe I'm the bitch, but I need to do what is best for me and for Roger and my relationship. My marriage is as strong as it has ever been. Not a day goes by that I don't tell Roger how much I love him and hear the same in return. My life is terrific and I refuse to be held back by the wrong people, the wrong relationships.

My legs felt strong today. I felt strong today. I am strong!

No comments: