Thursday, October 23, 2008

Not Enough Calories

I finished my walk and was about to lift weights, when I felt a little dizzy and light-headed. I realized I had hardly eaten anything all day and was short of calories. I had some orange juice and some cheese and crackers. I took a shower and lie down for a while. I still felt crummy. I decided to make some whole wheat pasta with marinara sauce and fresh mozzarella. I feel happy, full and a little better.

I've been working very hard. I am motivated and enjoying myself, but need to watch myself so I don't overwork. It is a fine line that I must learn to navigate.

By tomorrow, I will be back, strong as ever!

1 comment:

Tenisha D said...

i just started reading your post and I am glad you are taking your weight loss journey I am currently awaiting my doctor's approval.