Thursday, October 30, 2008

Finally

Some pounds are coming off. Slowly, but at least headed in the right direction. I find my clothes seem looser every day. I am breaking from my sweetener addiction, which means no sugar or Nutrasweet. That means no diet soda...argh!! I cannot say how much I miss Diet Coke, but on the other hand, I crave sweets less without it. I do allow myself a squirt of honey on my Greek yogurt. But for now, no sweets or crackers or anything. Just fruit and veggies and complex carbs and proteins. I am looking forward to that avocado on my eggs tomorrow!

The walks are getting better all the time. I really enjoy walking in the cooler weather. It was 42 this morning and felt invigorating. We'll see when it drops a few degrees--but not this week! For the next 10 days, we should get warmer, nice weather. I love fall in Virginia!

I did have a hard time catching my breath this morning. Usually, right after I walk I get a water and sit and blog and cool down, today, however, I got breakfast, showered and got ready to get to school, where I am now. I need that cool down period, I think to feel good. Now, I am fine, breathing is good. I just keep learning new things about my body and my needs. I can adjust, I am flexible.

No comments: