Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New Shoes

I finally got some new shoes and they helped tremendously. My feel felt light and I walked even further distance than ever before in the same amount of time. I am so happy with myself...tickled, as my Grandma would say. I finished my walk smiling and feeling quite happy. It was a bit cool, but that was even better. I have been thinking about working out while in Minnesota and North Dakota for 3 weeks in December. I'm hoping there's enough snow for some snowshoeing. I'll figure something out. My sister-in-law and Elise both have gyms at their complexes, perhaps that will work. I love working out in the outdoors though. I feel it is natural and better for my body. Last night on The Biggest Loser, Jillian said working in the gym can be somewhat artificial. I try to avoid artificial if possible. But, better to work out in a gym than not work out at all!

Yesterday was my rest day, but I went up and down the stairs at school at least 20 times, so I guess that counts for something. I have to say for the past couple of weeks I have finally been sleeping well. I don't know if it is the exercise, ridding myself of stress or both. Whatever, I love sleeping!

No comments: