Monday, October 27, 2008

Make-up Time

yesterday's walk was cut short by a loose dog, a call to 911 and the decision that I felt safer at home. I still made it 20 minutes and my heart rate was high with a little bit of fear. However, I spent all the rest of yesterday on my ass working or watching a movie for school. These German films are a lot of fun, although yesterday's was extremely depressing.

So, today, sore and feeling old, I strapped on my old tennies (new ones on the way) and went for a longer, faster walk than is prescribed by my fitness plan. It felt good to get out there...listening to Def Leppard helped. I feel sweaty and worked...Good!

I've decided I have to watch what I eat to lose pounds and not just inches. My hips, legs, tummy and boobs have all shrunk even though I weigh only slightly less. Changes from fat to muscle are great, but I want to lose pounds as well, and that means better eating, which means much better planning and a lot less sugar. I can do it. I have all the motivation and am extremely happy with life, so it is time to make sure it is a long, LONG life!

No comments: