Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fiber...Ugh!

So in an attempt to increase my fiber intake to between 25 and 30 grams per day, I thought I was increasing gradually. Perhaps not. I awoke today with stomach cramps and a headache. And, after several trips to the bathroom have realized my body is not happy with the sudden increase in fiber intake...ugh! I am finally starting to feel better. I could not do my workout at 6 a.m. as I had planned, but luckily have the afternoon off to fit it in. I am working very dilligently at following the 8 week workout plan, and so far so good...no misses. I have the best support from Roger and it has helped me keep on track.

So, after the Love My Body Campaign day today, I will go home and walk, then eat dinner then see Frank Deford, the sports writer. I really have no excuse not to work out and all the motivation to do it. I do love my body and do want to be an athlete, so all in all a good day for me.

No comments: