Friday, October 10, 2008

The Paradox of Friday

Today is Friday...yeah. One class then a 4 day weekend. However, my workout today was grueling. I had to walk at a medium-high pace and every 5 minutes walk or run at an all-out pace. Ugh! I did it 5 times though. I am pretty proud of myself. I have only worked out 3 days in a row, but that's more than I had been before. I walk to school every day, which is very helpful. I was ashamed of myself and how out of shape I was on the hike last weekend. It was a little embarrassing. I hope next time is much better.

Diet, well, I tried Roger's high protein/low-low carb diet and it was awful. I am now working something out on my own. And no, it should not include the buffalo wings and fries I had last night before watching CSI, but it did.

I feel like I am on a road to healthier living, and that's what counts, right?

No comments: