Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sluggish Sunday

I slept in until 10:30 this morning, which is too late. I've gotten up at 6 the past two mornings to cook eggs for Roger before he heads to Kidder's. Yesterday, I stayed up, but this morning I was out cold. It was nice to get the rest, but!

Getting up later means my workout is later. The sun is out shining brightly, which means the walk was hotter than if I'd gone in the morning. I didn't get to eat much, just a Kashi bar before my walk, so I am hungry.

I'm sweaty and my legs are screaming at me. Tomorrow I walk, Tuesday is my rest day and I really can't wait. I sure hope this all gets easier as the days and weeks go on. This is just the first in 8...ugh!

Hopefully, I'll be out for my walk bright and early tomorrow. The time sure flies.

No comments: