Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Relief from Pain and Stress

Working out has helped to relieve my pain, my tendonitis pain anyway. I now have the good aches and soreness that comes with a well-done workout routine. I am quite proud of myself, actually, and that is a very good feeling.

The stress of writing a thesis, an unknown future and packing up this shithole apartment, has been getting to me. I've had a couple of very cranky days. But, I believe that because I am working out regularly, that stress is not as bad as it was. I am feeling more confident in my strength, and in my writing ability. I am amazed at this emergence. I've always lacked some self-confidence and it is nice to build it back up. I have always known that it comes from me, nobody can tell me great things and make me more confident, I have to find it myself. And I am, and it makes me joyful!

Back to work...lots to do.

No comments: